Read: Hebrews 3:1-6 again.
- Look over your Bible study notes from last week. Jot down any questions you have that you’d like to discuss in our large group or small group times.
- What is revealed about God in this passage?
- What is revealed about us; in other words, what sin is stated or implied in this passage?
- How does God’s grace reconcile our sin with what is revealed about God in this passage?
- How did the human author of this book expect the original readers of this book to apply this message to their lives?
- How does the truth of the passage apply to us today?