Read Hebrews 3:7-19 again.
- What is revealed about God in this passage?
- What is revealed about us; in other words, what sin is stated or implied in this passage?
- How does God’s grace reconcile our sin with what is revealed about God in this passage?
- How did the human author of this book expect the original readers of this book to apply this message to their lives?
- How does the truth of the passage apply to us today?
- According to verse 13, what is your responsibility to others in our church who might be slipping?
- Can you think of someone from our church family that you know is struggling spiritually or who hasn’t attended church much recently? If so, consider calling to encourage them or just to invite them to our Bible study tonight or to worship next Sunday.