Read: Hebrews 5:11-6:3 again.
- Verse 11 begins by saying, “We have much to say about this.” What do you think “this” is referring to?
- Look ahead into chapters 7 and beyond. Does the author of Hebrews get back to talking about whatever “this” in verse 11 refers to?
- In Hebrews 5:11, the author of Hebrews seems frustrated. In your own words, what is causing his frustration?
- Verse 11 says that what the author is teaching is “hard to explain.” According to verse 11, what makes it hard—the subject or the students?
- In verse 11, he says that the readers “no longer try to understand.” Does this suggest that the readers are incapable of understanding or is something else going on with them?