Read: Hebrews 5:1-10 again.
- This passage reveals that God chose Christ to be the perfect high priest. What things, according to this paragraph made Christ “perfect” for the honor of high priest?
- Why do people need a perfect high priest according to verses 1b-3?
- Now that Christ has suffered successfully, what two things can he offer to sinners that no one else ever could offer us?
- How did the human author of this book expect the original readers of this book to apply this message to their lives?
- How does the truth of the passage apply to us today?