Read: Hebrews 9:1-14 again.
- What words or phrases in this passage would you like to understand better? If you have time and a good commentary available, consider looking up those words and phrases and jotting down a summary of what you learn.
- Go back and look at the Big Idea you wrote on Thursday. Is it on the target or is it a bull’s eye? If not, how does your study of these verses help you refine it into a bull’s eye?
- At the end of verse 14, we are told that Christ’s offering can cleanse our consciences from “acts that lead to death.” What do you think this phrase means?
- Also at the end of verse 14, what is the result of having our consciences cleansed?
- How does having a clean conscience help you serve the living God?