Read: Hebrews 11:1-19
- What is the implied question in these verses?
- How is that question answered in these verses?
- Write your answer to the two “think” questions above into a one sentence summary of Hebrews 11:1-19.
- Verse 1 defines what faith is. In your own words, what is faith according to verse 1?
- Verse 2 serves as summary for the entire chapter of Hebrews 11. According to verse 2, when we consider the “heroes” of the Old Testament, what was it about them that pleased God. Was it their good works?