Read: Hebrews 10:26-39 again.
- Verse 35 gives a conclusion. Since the cost of following Christ has been so high, they should “not throw away your confidence”. What do you think this phrase means?
- According to verse 35b, what is the reward for not throwing away their confidence?
- Verse 36 restates the conclusion of verse 35 in a command-result form. What is the command in verse 36?
- What does it mean to “persevere” in verse 36?
- In verse 36b, what is the condition that must be satisfied before the believers who persevere receive the results?
- What is the result that verse 36c offers for those who persevere?